Become a Senator
Current Term: August 2020 – May 2021
Summary of Duties
- Attend GPSA Senate meetings held twice a month on Mondays, 5:30–7:30 pm
- Communicate all relevant information between department & GPSA
- Serve on one GPSA committee
- Expected time commitment: 2 hours per week
Vacant Senator Positions
The following seven (5) Senator positions are vacant for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- College of Communication
- College of Veterinary Medicine (Professional) (3 vacant positions)
Nominations for these positions can be made in the following ways:
- One (1) Senator from the same Academic Unit
- Two (2) Senators from different Academic Units within the same College
- Ten percent (10%) of the voting Members from that Academic Unit
Nominees do not need to be affiliated with the Academic Unit.
Nominees must complete the Senator Nominee Form to confirm eligibility for the position.